Loan Officers - East Coast
Poli Mortgage Group (Voted #55 out of Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America in 2011) is a correspondent mortgage lender based in Norwood, MA with offices throughout the East Coast. We are in an active growth mode and actively expanding our presence into new markets.
Poli Mortgage Group is based in Norwood, MA and is looking for experienced and enthusiastic individuals to join the Poli Team. NMLS license is required in states you originate in.
Development and execution of marketing plan to obtain new customers and expand existing client base. Effectively and proactively develop alliances with strategic partners for generation of new business. This includes, but is not limited to: Real Estate Agents, Financial Planners, Accountants, Human Resources, and others. You will be responsible for submitting a complete loan application with required documentation and signatures.
- An in-depth understanding of the mortgage lending process
- Meet or exceed minimum production goal of 3-5 loans per month
- Demonstrated accuracy, proven analytical skills, solid problem solving is necessary
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to handle pressure due to complexity and time-sensitivity
- Must have the ability to communicate in a clear, timely and professional manner with all levels of staff, clients and vendors
- Possesses solid organizational and administrative abilities to handle multiple priorities and projects concurrently
- Facilitates various situations with diplomacy and tact
Contact: Human Resources
|Reports To:||National Sales and Marketing Manager|
Poli Mortgage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.